Sunday, April 1, 2012

A Nook of Simple Quotes: Don't waste a precious second!




A Nook of Simple Quotes


I will waste not even a precious second today in anger or hate or jealousy or selfishness. I know that the seeds I sow I will harvest, because every action, good or bad, is always followed by an equal reaction. I will plant only good seeds this day. ~ Og Mandino

My Thoughts:

Anger, hate, jealousy or selfishness is negative emotions that you should not dwell on or harbour. They can consume you and eventually destroy who you are; emotionally, mentally and spiritually.  Invest in good thoughts and emotions and you will be a better person, and maybe just a happier person. Life is too short to be consumed by negativity.

Share your thoughts!



Copyright © 2012 by Dr. Cheryl Cottle.   All Rights Reserved!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails