Sunday, October 9, 2011

A Nook of Simple Quotes: Persistence



A Nook of Simple Quotes!

As long as we are persistent in our pursuit of our deepest destiny, we will continue to grow. We cannot choose the day or time when we will fully bloom. It happens in its own time. ~ Denis Waitley


In search of a quote for my Nook of Simple Quotes I came upon this quote by Denis Waitley and I thought that I will share it with you. It resonated with me in that sometime I question when will I get there, not taking into account how many goals I have achieved and how many successes I already have. Some of us don't always count and treasure what we already accomplished, but  we should,  it will keep us motivated, persistent in our steps to achieve our "deepest destiny".


Dear Readers:
What are your thoughts? It would be great to share. It just might help at least one person think about the impact of their "self talk" on their action and motivation level.


Shared by Dr. Cheryl Cottle

© Copyright 2011 by Dr. Cheryl Cottle of Cottle’s Professional Consulting. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails